<VV> I know, I know...

shortle shortle556 at earthlink.net
Mon Nov 9 10:49:00 EST 2015

Everyone has a different definition of a "restored" car but to say your car is only worth 50 cents on the dollar makes you out to be the dummy here. Would you like to buy a bridge (that you could drive your VOLKSWAGEN BUS over)? Timothy Shortle in Durango Colorado 81301
I sell bridges here, not disappointments