<VV> I know....I know (example) No Corvair

RoboMan91324 at aol.com RoboMan91324 at aol.com
Wed Nov 11 12:09:49 EST 2015

Joe,

I am not at all familiar with Fiats so I can't comment on his asking price
or the other "sold" prices.  However, as I said before, a car is worth
what someone is willing to pay for it.

I was watching an upscale car show on TV.  Jay Leno was there  with one of
his cars and they showed a comment of his that I will always  remember.  He
said, "Welcome to the more money than brains club."   They showed some
incredible cars.

Doc

In a message dated 11/11/2015 7:18:32 A.M. Pacific Standard Time,

Message:  3