<VV> I know....I know (example) No Corvair

Taruffi57 at aol.com Taruffi57 at aol.com
Tue Nov 10 19:06:16 EST 2015

I've just been talking to a guy who has a fully restored old model Fiat 600
 on Ebay for $40,000.  I told him:  "thanks for my  laugh-of-the-day".  He
didn't like that and said "if you knew what it cost  me to restore it...."
 I told him it was in a very tiny niche  market and he was fishing in a
VERY narrow stream.  He responded with links  to 3 of them which sold for
between $60,000  &   $80,000.   Gulp !!!!!!!!   I guess there are those for whom
money is no object and they just want to put perfection on display and
likely  never drive the cars.

Joe Dunlap
north of Orlando
Still near 90 here