<VV> PARTS CAR YEILD ramblins

N2VZD at aol.com N2VZD at aol.com
Fri Nov 13 16:25:11 EST 2015

Over the last 45-50 years I have parted out many Corvairs to get parts for
my projects , and to sell to finance my projects. The last one was a 64
greenbrier , that I said would be my last. Doing this stuff is hard on my wore
 out body. Last week I acquired a 65 A/C 4 dr to parts out , and I now say
, I am  done! It was the ugliest beat up mouse ridden car I ever rolled
around in!. But  it yielded a rebuild able RK motor and PG transmission , along
with many other  interesting parts and hardware. But in  the rusted shut
trunk ( car  last registered @1987) was a set of Guide 923706? fog lights for
36-40  Chevy and other goodies..
 So ya never know these days , but I hope to sell them soon , and sold  the
A/C stuff right away.
I  even saved the top half of the steering housing and related parts  to
convert my 62 Monza wagon to late signal switch like I did the  Rampside.
I am still busy in my shop for the winter.
Regards, Tim Colson