<VV> Looking for.................

paul beck pbeck001 at yahoo.com
Mon Nov 16 19:01:55 EST 2015

I'm looking for the right and left inner fenders for a lm (65). When I got my Crown car the inner fenders were cut out like most of the early conversions for air to exhaust from the front mount radiator. I've changed the cooling set up on my car and need to return the inner fenders to a more stock appearance. I don't have any way I can form the compound curve required so am looking for some "good" inner fenders so I can trim the necessary piece out and weld it in place. I've attached 2 pictures of the pieces I need. Thanks
Paul Beck65 Monza Crown ConversionCorsaV8RegistryPCCA