<VV> Looking for.................

jim bannister jimster1 at earthlink.net
Tue Nov 17 02:54:59 EST 2015

Try Mel at The Vair Shop.

http://www.yelp.com/biz_redir?url=http%3A%2F%2Fvairmart.com&src_bizid=BHCLW9chv8pS1XNJk1kC9A&cachebuster=1447746759&s=b67cb5aabd15d88a8e4db7eae630e49982e6449b85d5bb3b9c593887dc18b3c4

Jim '66 turbovert

-----Original Message-----
From: VirtualVairs [mailto:virtualvairs-bounces at corvair.org] On Behalf Of paul beck via VirtualVairs
Sent: Monday, November 16, 2015 4:02 PM
To: virtualvairs at corvair.org
Subject: <VV> Looking for.................

I'm looking for the right and left inner fenders for a lm (65). When I got my Crown car the inner fenders were cut out like most of the early conversions for air to exhaust from the front mount radiator. I've changed the cooling set up on my car and need to return the inner fenders to a more stock appearance. I don't have any way I can form the compound curve required so am looking for some "good" inner fenders so I can trim the necessary piece out and weld it in place. I've attached 2 pictures of the pieces I need. Thanks Paul Beck65 Monza Crown ConversionCorsaV8RegistryPCCA