<VV> '64 3 spd tranny help

jryall at juno.com jryall at juno.com
Tue Nov 17 07:27:06 EST 2015

Randy

The clutch is not releasing cleanly.  It is dragging, so it is hard to
shift into the non-syncromesh gears.  Another possibility is that the
clutch disc is reversed.  I seem to recall that the hub of the disc is
longer on one side, and if the long side is against the flywheel it will
drag.

John Ryall

On Tue, 17 Nov 2015 05:35:23 +0000 (UTC) Randy Hook via VirtualVairs
<virtualvairs at corvair.org> writes:

  NOW, the  problem is this:  the 3 spd, after installation back in the
car,