<VV> '64 3 spd tranny help

judynrandy at comcast.net judynrandy at comcast.net
Wed Nov 18 12:55:25 EST 2015

I also wanted to say thanx to all who responded to my quest for help with the 3 spd issue.  That, i'm afraid, didn't end so well.  I adjusted the clutch every which way but loose, but still no first or reverse.  I was also told that if the disc was in backwards I wouldn't be able to get it into 2nd or 3rd, either.  So, after much consultation with many motorheads better than I, (Including Clark's tech people), the conclusion was reached that the issue was NOT with the clutch, but rather that something is going on within the 3 spd itself.  And unfortunately, the only way to get to the bottom of it is to pull it back out.   ) - :

Randy (Cap'n) Hook