<VV> '63 Spyder carb & fuel return

Joel McGregor joel at joelsplace.com
Wed Nov 18 18:14:47 EST 2015

I need Bob's book!  Bob?
My fuel pump discharge check valve has a brass needle, bb & spring.  Is that how it is supposed to be?
I need the small inner spring on the top of the accelerator pump shaft and the tin "fuel slosh" plate.  The PO must have thought those parts weren't needed.
I could also use the 3 screws that hold the throttle body to the main body as well as the large chrome plug that screws in above the fuel valve.
Anyone need a turbo fuel filter?  I ordered one and the fuel return kit from Clark's and it came with one also.
Anyone have pictures of the return line installed?
I ordered Clark's rebuild kit for the carb and it came with two thick & one thin gasket for between the body and throttle body.  ???
Thanks!
Joel McGregor