<VV> Transmission over fill

air_cooled63 at yahoo.com air_cooled63 at yahoo.com
Mon Nov 23 13:13:14 EST 2015

Yes you most likely have a modulator with a broken diaphragm. I've had a couple in my day.  Transmission fluid will not hurt anything. It's really a better lubricant than your motor oil. I've heard of several putting a pint of Dextron transmission fluid in their oil when changing their oil for better lubrication of their engine.  Less friction and engine running a little cooler.
I need a real good 65 single speed wiper knob and ignition bezel ring that someone I willing to sell or trade.    HAPPY THANKSGIVING EVERYONE.
Jerry Brown. Cell 803-225-0005