<VV> Fw: Results from NECC Meeting - Planning for 2016 & Beyond

Michael Kovacs kovacsmj at yahoo.com
Mon Nov 23 12:21:25 EST 2015

    ----- Forwarded Message -----
  From: Allan V. Lacki <redbat01 at verizon.net>
 Sent: Monday, November 23, 2015 10:36 AM
 Subject: Results from NECC Meeting - Planning for 2016 & Beyond

The NECC Executive Committee solicited your input on whatyou'd like to see from us in 2016. Thank you all again for your ideas! They are greatly appreciated and we will continue to reach out to you inthe future.  You are our greatest asset. We met on November 14 to discuss the location of ourexciting Open Track Day in 2016.  Thiswill be our 42nd year holding these events, which offer drivers a prolongedtrack experience at speed.  We havedecided to pursue a repeat visit to New York Safety Track, where we had a greatevent last June.   This venue provides 18 challenging turns in a beautifulsetting in the upstate New York hills. Feedback after the June event was very positive, and the proximity toNew England and the mid Atlantic region is desirable.  In addition, the possibility of a Saturday event there will meansome folks won't have to use vacation time to attend.  For others with a family it offers a potential weekendgetaway...the Baseball Hall of Fame in Cooperstown and the stunning Howe Cavernsare both about a half hour away.   Weare also looking at hosting another event in 2016 that would not involve timetrials.  Many options are on the table.. To those who suggested alternate speed venues, our decisionto pick New York Safety Track in 2016 does not mean those tracks are off ourradar for the future.  It's just thatNYST made the most sense at this time. Note the link to New York Safety Track below.  Those who were there with us in June knowthis configuration makes for a really fun day!   We will send more details on the date and local accommodations assoon as they are available.  Meantimehave a great Thanksgiving and thank you for your support of NECC! Bill Tynan and Al Lacki for the NECC Executive Committee www.neccmotorsports.com www.nyst.com/ _________________________________________________On 11/06/15, Allan V. Lacki<redbat01 at verizon.net>wrote:  You are invited tojoin NECC officers, reps and friends at an important strategic meeting topropose and assess events for the coming year. The meeting will be next Saturday, November 14th at 11:30 AM at 49Oxford Court in Ramsey, New Jersey.  We know this is short notice, so if you can't attend weunderstand but still welcome your input! Please email suggestions of what you'd like to see from NECC to AllanLacki at redbat01 at verizon.net If you can join us in person, great!  Lunch will be served.  Please RSVP to the same email above so wehave an idea of how many people to expect. Your input matters at NECC. So whether you attend in person or you send suggestions via email, wesincerely thank you! Respectfully yours, NECC Executive Committee P.S.  This email hasbeen sent to all the drivers who have participated in NECC events since2012.   Visit our website atwww.neccmotorsports.com