<VV> Turbo Heater Smells :

Dusty Steinberg noahsarkinc at earthlink.net
Fri Nov 27 07:31:48 EST 2015

Check all of your connections downstream from the turbo to make sure that the hose clamps are tight, and that the gaskets at the turbo tube to the heads are not leaking.  Another thought is that the rubber hose that goes between the turbo and the chrome cross over tube that goes to the heads, has become porous.  Finally, the last place to check, is for a bad or blown out head gasket.  This is where my turbo was giving me the same type of issue.
Paul in CT