<VV> : White wall tires

Larry Forman larry at forman.net
Sat Nov 28 17:55:49 EST 2015

There is a great place for true white wall tires in Sacramento, CA.   It
is called Cali Tires and Wheels with their web site:
_http://www.callitw.com/

_They take brand new tires and vulcanize on the white walls.   You can
select how wide you want the white walls. We had some 13 inch white wall
tires made from brand new Japanese radials and it was a little more than
their advertized price of about $113 each since I got much better radial
tires.   I got these for my wife's 1954 Nash Metropolitan convertible.
They look and work great.   You must realize that since they need to
grind on the side walls for the vulcanizing to work you lose the
manufacturer's original warranty.   Still, if you start with a good
tire, you are pretty well off.   They have flat rate shipping depending
upon what mailing zone you are from Sacramento.

Highly recommended.

Larry Forman