<VV> Oil Pump Question

Charles Cromwell corvairguy2 at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 1 08:02:47 EDT 2015

I have done the same thing. And used it many times.Chuck

     On Wednesday, September 30, 2015 8:47 PM, movair--- via VirtualVairs <virtualvairs at corvair.org> wrote:

  I have an old distributor that I modified the top of the shaft and braised a short 1/4 drive socket to. Figured that with a slow speed, I could get the oil flowing sooner without tiring out using a screwdriver. Just use your 1/4 drive adapter from a nut driver set and a drill. Anyone think this is a bad idea?? I've yet to use it on my rebuilt engine. Oh, and don't forget to remove the drive gear from the distributor shaft. My two cents worth!!

  Kelly Parker
MoVair at aol.com