<VV> Oil pump question

MarK Durham 62vair at gmail.com
Thu Oct 1 11:07:41 EDT 2015

ALL of you guys are way over stressing on this.
Get a big screwdriver. Turn the pump till you get pressure, wait a minute,
repeat several times over 15 minutes time, see if a quart of oil, or so has
been sucked up, if so, your engine is lubed. No need to build higher
pressure. Put in dist and start the engine!!!
Mark Durham
Hauser, Idaho