<VV> Excessive oil pressure at oil filter

ohareck at aol.com ohareck at aol.com
Wed Oct 7 17:13:44 EDT 2015

 Jerry, that happened to me on our 65 Greenbrier with a 110 engine. I thought it was a problem with the oil filters until I blew out 2 oil filters. I was able to easily get the stuck piston out of the oil pressure relief valve by using I think it was a # 5 easy out. Just check the size and and it really worked slick. Let me know how you make out. Charlie