<VV> LED lights

Frank DuVal corvairduval at cox.net
Wed Oct 7 22:07:13 EDT 2015

Are your horse trailer running lights so bright one cannot tell you have
stepped on the brake?  Are you ever in stop and go traffic at night?
Like night road work (so common here). Where the person behind is not
tailgating, but following the rules of the road, and still blinded? It's
tailgating if one is 30 feet behind you at 60 MPH, but if it is so
bright to be obnoxious to the driver behind while sitting 30 feet behind
at a traffic light?

I'm in the east, where one is almost NEVER more than 100 feet from other
drivers, 24 hours a day, unless on a neighborhood street.

Now I realize one should see a horse trailer. If the lighting is dim,
all sorts of danger lurks. Especially for the horse after the crash!
Keep 'em safe.

Frank DuVal