<VV> Another Mystery!

Sethracer at aol.com Sethracer at aol.com
Fri Oct 9 23:13:58 EDT 2015

All 1966-7 California 140 motors, except for a few 1966 A/C equipped
motors, and all 1968-1969 140 motors were A.I.R. equipped. The "Pop-up"  pistons
were used only in the Open-chamber 110 heads, I believe, not on 140s. So
the standard piston was used on all 140s. Smog 140s had different exhaust
manifolds and different intake plumbing, including specific carb jetting  and
fuel metering. They also had different distributor advance curving. -  Seth

In a message dated 10/9/2015 7:02:13 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time,