<VV> A/C

Frank DuVal corvairduval at cox.net
Sun Oct 11 23:14:12 EDT 2015

The one in my 66 broke through the shroud, so the previous owner
replaced the shroud with a non-A/C version, and deleted the fresh air
hose. This should explain the extra screws on the 67 model. Must have
been warranty claims on broken shrouds, or the shroud gave so much the
idle was not consistent.

I was given the solenoid in a box, for installation someday. Right now I
run extra high idle, and I do not recommend this method.

Interesting on the push vs pull design.

Frank DuVal