<VV> A/C

Jim Becker mr.jebecker at gmail.com
Sun Oct 11 22:33:27 EDT 2015

Don't know if the '61 had one.  '62-'63 was the push style electric/vacuum.
'64-'65 was pull style electric/vacuum.  '66 was all electric held by 3
screws.  '76 was like '66 with an added bracket on the left for 2 more
screws.  5 screw version may have been a running change in '66.  There are
probably more details.

Jim Becker