<VV> Centering the Pressure Plate

edward szuch egszuch at gmail.com
Mon Oct 12 14:51:12 EDT 2015

Centering the Pressure Plate;
Thanks very much to all those that replied on the question I had.  I was
hoping there was a little better way to locate/center  the pressure plate
to the flywheel and crankshaft.  It's all stock so it does have the
shoulder screws and lock washers.
I've been in power train engineering for a long time and cold headed screws
going through a stamped housing isn't very accurate when you're making
thousands of pieces in production, but that's life I guess.
Thanks again!

Gary Szuch