<VV> price/value NOS 14 inch 3 spoke spinner wire wheel hubcaps

Sethracer at aol.com Sethracer at aol.com
Wed Oct 14 23:23:41 EDT 2015

They do not fit any Corvette. All Corvettes had 15" or larger  diameter
wheels. -Seth

In a message dated 10/14/2015 8:09:46 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time,
virtualvairs at corvair.org writes:

$25K,  Ha! ggg

Of course, they do fit  Corvettes, full sized Chevys, mid sized Chevys,
so the market is up there  past my budget. A club member sold a set of
13" in this condition at the  National for somewhat less than a thousand.
These could be higher due to  wide market, so Matt might be right!

Frank DuVal

On 10/14/2015  10:57 PM, Matt Nall via VirtualVairs wrote:

> Anyone  have any ideas on how much a set of four NOS 14 inch 3 spoke
>  spinner
> wire hub caps still in original GM boxes are worth? Pretty  much
> perfect. Who
> do you ask on something like  that?
>
> Thanks,
>
> Mark N

>  Put them on ebay  at   $25k  or BEST  OFFER
>

> Matt Nall
>
> Charleston,  Oregon
>  http://tinyurl.com/The-Corvair-Patio

the  property