<VV> price/value NOS 14 inch 3 spoke spinner wire wheel hubcaps

Rod Murray rmurray8996 at gmail.com
Thu Oct 15 08:17:05 EDT 2015

I bought a full set of 14" spokes on eBay 2 years ago for $250. Very good condition but not nos. Knew I got a great deal cuz I've seen them go for lots higher, and Nos definitely jumps from there - the boxes alone are collectable.  Just keep in mind they are hubcaps and not full wire wheels. So maybe $600- $1K?

Good luck!

Rod
Pittsburgh
WPCC, Corvanatics, CORSA, 3RC