<VV> piston question along with wire wheel update

MarK Durham 62vair at gmail.com
Thu Oct 15 10:38:21 EDT 2015

You will want to measure that stamped piston with the 10 on top and compare
it to an unstamped one to verify dimensions. Matt is probably right and you
will need to make sure that piston and those rings go back in that same
cylinder.

And to answer Matt's comment, yes, the manufacturer probably replaced that
one cylinder assembly under warranty and didn't have a std in stock.

If you are worried about imbalance there, you might still be able to find a
std cylinder assy with piston, I remember Clark's still had some listed and
they float up on eBay once in awhile, too.

Mark Durham
Hauser, Idaho