<VV> Sale of 1964 Corvair Monza

Frank DuVal corvairduval at cox.net
Fri Oct 16 23:26:11 EDT 2015

That's a great looking 64.

There is a small error in your listing. The tube type factory radio was
last used in the 1962 model year. 1963 and 1964 Corvair factory radios
were all transistor. If yours is a tube/transistor hybrid (there were no
all tube Corvair radios), it is from a 60 to 62 Corvair.

I hope it sells soon.

Frank DuVal