<VV> Sale of 1964 Corvair Monza

woofcorvair at aol.com woofcorvair at aol.com
Fri Oct 16 19:25:30 EDT 2015

Hello Corvair Owners & Possible Corvair Buyers!!
   Due to certain family emergencies and medical  problems, I have decided
to sell my 1964
Corvair Monza that I have repaired, updated and restored  since owning it
in 1978.  I have, personally, retained all service records,  expense
accounts/receipts on all parts, materials, and
labor that has been spent on this beautiful Corvair.  The car  has been
owned and kept, under
covered garage, since being new in desert area of southern  Nevada.
Therefore, it has not had
any serious problems of rust, molds, or dampness.  Below, are  just a few,
areas of concern, that
has been serviced and/or completed:
1.  Corvair #110-engine has been fully, and completely rebuilt  about 3,500
miles ago.
2.  PG Transmission serviced.
3.  New Interstate Battery
4.  No cracks, or blemishes with Windshields or  Glass
5.  Body was professionally totally prepared for Paint Job, no  dents, or
cracks on body.
6.  New Paint Job.
7.  New Upholstery, New Headliner, New Carpet (even inside of  trunk), New
dash
8.  New Tires (approximately 5,000) on all (4) -  front  end alignment
about 3,000 miles ago.
9.  Front and Rear Bumpers have been excellently, professional  rechromed
(like brand new).
10.  Gas MPG has averaged about 18.9 in the city, and 20-21.9  for highway
driving.
11.  Stock Tube type Radio (not working) - but, it is in  cosmetically
great condition.
12.  New Stereo Deck w/new Speakers - sound  system
13.  New Tune-up - all new plugs, new plug  wires
14.  New Rebuilt Carburetors and  calibrated/adjusted
***This car will turn heads.  It is probably, one of the best  conditioned,
cleanest Corvair in the
State of Missouri.
***I have enclosed a few pictures (attachments) so you can see how  well it
has been serviced
and kept, and its appearance.
    I have had my Corvair, for Sale, on  Craigslist-Springfield, MO for
nearly (3) months.  I have
it listed for $8,000.  I can prove, and guarantee that I have  spent, well
over $12,000 on repairs
and the restoration process.  I definitely need your help  (assistance) in
selling my car.  But, I
will not "give it away" from ridiculous low offers or possible  trade-ins.
   Thank you.
Darrell G. Woofter
_woofcorvair at aol.com_ (mailto:woofcorvair at aol.com)
(417) 725-8088