<VV> Battery

Eric S. Eberhard eric at vicsmba.com
Mon Oct 19 17:44:16 EDT 2015

If looks are not an issue stronger smaller modern NAPA batteries work
great ... like I said, last time that is what I put in because the fork
lift batteries were getting obnoxious.  But if you have a show car it
has to look right and the fork lift battery is perfect.  Especially if
you swap out the caps.  It is just a difference between drivers and show
cars (not that they are always mutually exclusive).  Eric

--
Eric S. Eberhard
VICS

928-567-3727  work                      928-301-7537  cell

http://www.vicsmba.com/index.html             (our work)
http://www.vicsmba.com/ourpics/index.html     (fun pictures)