<VV> Fwd: 8 plate oil cooler side shield question

fbrautigan fbrautigan at earthlink.net
Sun Oct 25 17:38:23 EDT 2015

I recently found my drawing of the covers. Its for both sides as i couldn't find them so i made a set for my spyder. Be glad to send a copy your way

Sent on a Sprint Samsung Galaxy S® III

Also, a big thank you to those who responded to my wire wheel questions.  A dead-blow hammer worked like a million bucks.  Thanx again.
Randy (Cap'n) Hook
Hopewell (in Bedford County), PA