<VV> 4-speed transmission/OD 4th

kevin nash wrokit at hotmail.com
Sat Oct 31 12:41:01 EDT 2015

Another interesting point about this set-up- my piston speed when running at 70 and 3000 rpm
is like a late engine running at 2000 rpm, and even if my pistons were big enough to make the
displacement the same as a late (approximately 92mm), the piston speed would still be exactly
like a late engine running at 2000 rpm, and would seem to me another way of achieving a desired result, without messing with the transmission.
Kevin Nash
63 EFI Turbo, Daily driver