<VV> 3 speed shifter

air_cooled63 at yahoo.com air_cooled63 at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 9 12:44:28 EDT 2015

I like the 3 speed to. My first Corvair a 1963 4 door had one. I liked it in heavy traffic. Less gears to shift. Some like the 3 speed for auto crossing.  My 61 Lakewood 500 has one in it. It's waiting to be restored.   Love the PG for parade driving. Just purchased a one owner 65 convertible.  Been in storage for since 1982.  Haven't driven it yet. Checking brake system etc. Looks like a 4 speed.  My wife's birthday present.
FYI. September 18, 2015 is National POW/MIA Recognition Day.  Thousands of American military are still missing.
Jerry Brown