<VV> hazard flasher and intermittent wipers

mark at noakes.com mark at noakes.com
Wed Sep 16 22:26:51 EDT 2015

I'm not into stock, but I do enjoy period correct or period appearing
hardware...

1. What hazard flasher is appropriate for the 66, and where can you get
them? I've seen an array of vintage flashers on ebay for quite a bit,
but am not sure what would be a good fit.

2. How do people integrate intermittent wipers? Electronics-wise I know
how to build it, but I'd like something that looks period correct and/or
vintage from the user standpoint without hacking the vehicle...much. So
I'm looking for ideas and examples. I currently have the original 66 2
speed wipers with washer button.

Thanks,

Mark N