<VV> re-wiring going on. Circuit breaker help?

Sethracer at aol.com Sethracer at aol.com
Sun Sep 20 01:10:25 EDT 2015

I am re-wiring a 65 Monza with OEM-type replacement harnesses. I have  a
perfect condition plastic terminal for the all-but-cranking 12-volt  power
feed from the battery. Has anybody replaced that with a two-terminal  (in-out)
circuit breaker or fuse block. The later Corvairs had a fusible link,  but I
want to install just a single fuse or circuit breaker. What have you
installed in this position? How many amps did you use and a source?

Seth Emerson