<VV> Carb Question

BobHelt at aol.com BobHelt at aol.com
Thu Sep 24 09:26:05 EDT 2015

With so many Bobs out there, it's hard to tell who your are addressing in
this post. But since you mentioned the word "book" I'll assume that maybe
you  meant me.

If that is the case, then my book covers these carbs on page 22. They are
used on 1966-67 non-smog cars with Powerglide.

Bob Helt

In a message dated 9/23/2015 8:31:06 P.M. US Mountain Standard Time,