<VV> Nader Museum Article

Grant Young gyoungwolf at earthlink.net
Sat Sep 26 19:08:19 EDT 2015

I may have missed a previous post on this as I have been away from computing for a few days, so apologies if this is old news.
There is an AP article in our paper today about Ralph's new law museum - The American Museum of Tort Law - in CT. It has a photo of him posing with a red EM that has a mirror below it to show the rear suspension. A snipet from the article in answer to the question "What exhibits are most meaningful for you?" reads "There is a Corvair in the museum itself with the story of GM and its detectives following me because I was criticizing the Corvair."

Grant