<VV> Late model under dash water leaks when raining.

air_cooled63 at yahoo.com air_cooled63 at yahoo.com
Mon Sep 28 02:54:57 EDT 2015

We have had a lot of rain here the last couple weeks and have had water leaking on my feet while driving my 65 CORSA, in the rain and it also leaks while parked. Its not coming through the vents as I have cleaned all the trash out of that area. Checking down through the front air vent with the air grill removed that area shows no cracks or holes there. I have this problem with two out of the three 65s we have have.  All were assembled at Willow  Run.  We were wondering if any one that has had this problem and has repaired theirs, can give us any tips on repairing this problem.  The weather reports say we will be having approx a 50% chance of rain for the next 10 days. Wish we could divert some of the rain to Central California to give them a good drink of water and put out some of the fires there.
Jerry Brown