<VV> Vending at Springfest

wfcc at mediacombb.net wfcc at mediacombb.net
Sat Apr 9 20:54:12 EDT 2016

Hey!
I have finished taking inventory of box of CORSA Merchandise and our Club Stores items and will be taking them to Helen GA with us. If you need anything, come to our tables in the inside vendor area. We have beer mugs, cups, club T-Shirts and CORSA T-Shirts, Corvair buttons and key chains, club stickers, club hats and CORSA hats, and jewelry. We should have I'm impressive vendor tables for men and women. Come shopping with all of the inside and outside vendors at Springfest in Helen, GA.  Clarks will be there too!  Clarks is accepting cores at Helen.  See you all soon and thanks for making our Corvair Lovers Holiday a great success!
Ed and June LindsayWFCC, Heart of GA, Vulcan Enthusiasts,  and Ultra Van Club
(JuneBug and Rusty)