<VV> Start up

Mike Jacobi mvjacobi at comcast.net
Sat Apr 16 14:15:17 EDT 2016

Ok the weather here in Michigan is terrific. And the vair with recently rebuilt engine, new lifters etc is ready to fire up for the first time since November. Battery is fully charged. Fresh gas in the tank  now before I turn the key.  What is the best way to start up after a long rest?  I've been told to pull the coil wire and crank til the lifters have lubricated or "pumped up". Others feel I should simply start normally and let it smooth out over a time of idling. What's the consensus?

Signed By Mike Jacobi