<VV> 65 Chevelle bucket seats.

shortle shortle556 at earthlink.net
Mon Apr 18 21:47:22 EDT 2016

I am sure the fabric design is slightly different though similar based on the year of the cars. Not sure about the mounting but if the buyer is sure "they are the same" you should feel safe in selling him what he asked for. Sorry not a more definite answer to your question.
Timothy Shortle in Durango Colorado 81301