<VV> 65 Chevelle bucket seats

gswiatowy at rochester.rr.com gswiatowy at rochester.rr.com
Tue Apr 19 17:26:12 EDT 2016

I have sold several over the years because supposedly the frames are the same.
But I guarantee the mounts are not.

Also, there is a market for the 67-69 seats to the Camaro Firebird guys

Got a hundred and a half for a pair of 67's with small splits

Buyer didn't even  ask what they were for.

Gary Swiatowy