<VV> Help in locating part

Scott Morehead moreheadscott at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 25 15:14:50 EDT 2016

Hi Dennis -

Any luck on the emblems?  Thanks
 Best regards,

Scott Morehead
843 - 478 - 4223

      From: Dennis Pleau <dpleau at wavecable.com>
 To: Scott Morehead <moreheadscott at yahoo.com>; "virtualvairs at corvair.org" <virtualvairs at corvair.org>
 Sent: Sunday, April 10, 2016 7:46 PM
 Subject: RE: <VV> Help in locating part

I have some 95 emblems in the garage I'll check in the morning.
dp

Sent from my MetroPCS 4G LTE Android device-------- Original message --------From: Scott Morehead via VirtualVairs <virtualvairs at corvair.org> Date: 4/10/2016 4:25 PM (GMT-08:00) To: virtualvairs at corvair.org Subject: Help in locating part
Does anyone have a pair of corvair 95 front door emblems with the box below and a Chevy emblem on them?  Thanks in advance
 Best regards,

Scott Morehead
843 - 478 - 4223