<VV> PC Update

BBRT chsadek at comcast.net
Tue Aug 2 11:59:32 EDT 2016

Great news, Grant!

-----Original Message-----
From: VirtualVairs [mailto:virtualvairs-bounces at corvair.org] On Behalf Of
Grant Young via VirtualVairs
Sent: Tuesday, August 2, 2016 11:49 AM
To: virtualvairs at corvair.org
Subject: <VV> PC Update

I had my "last" PSA check-up today after a three-pronged treatment that
started in December last year, and it was "undetectable" meaning my prostate
cancer is cured (or in remission, as doctors prefer). So this is a special
Thanks to everyone who
prayed and sent good wishes. I have another 9 months of hormone blockers to
endure to add that little extra sense of security, but Life is good! (and
longer now :-).
Grant