<VV> North Denver Area Paint Shop Recommendation

jwcorvair at aol.com jwcorvair at aol.com
Tue Aug 2 16:01:11 EDT 2016

I'm looking for a recommendation for a paint shop in the Boulder-Denver-Longmont Colorado area. My wife's car (Mazda 929) needs to have a respray and minor body work. I took it to one shop in Boulder (European Auto Body) and they returned an estimate of $11,217.90 (I am not making this up)! It is obvious that they do not want to do the job, so they estimate a huge price. If the client accepts the estimate "great, but we really don't want you, so go away. We do what the insurance companies tell us to do."

So, I am back to looking for an honest paint shop that is willing to take on non-insurance work. Any suggestions?

Regards,
Joe White (62 four door, 64 Spyder, 66 Porvair)