<VV> VirtualVairs Digest, Vol 139, Issue 4

RoboMan91324 at aol.com RoboMan91324 at aol.com
Tue Aug 2 14:16:32 EDT 2016

Grant,

Personally and as a member of the Corvair community, this is great  news.
Congratulations.

Doc
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

In a message dated 8/2/2016 9:00:09 A.M. Pacific Daylight Time,

Message:  2
Date: Tue, 2 Aug 2016 11:49:08 -0400 (GMT-04:00)
From: Grant Young  <gyoungwolf at earthlink.net>
To: virtualvairs at corvair.org
Subject:  <VV> PC Update

I had my "last" PSA  check-up today after a three-pronged treatment that
started in December last  year, and it was "undetectable" meaning my prostate
cancer is cured (or in  remission, as doctors prefer). So this is a special
Thanks to everyone  who
prayed and sent good wishes. I have another 9 months of hormone  blockers
to endure to add that little extra sense of security, but Life is  good! (and
longer now  :-).
Grant