<VV> 69 vair convt question

Rod Murray rmurray8996 at gmail.com
Wed Aug 3 17:42:58 EDT 2016

Hey Tim thanks for the response.  simple backwards math based on the production schedule on the Corvair kid website suggests number 4308 may have been produced the first week of March 1969. Also, I received a note from Jim Weppelman that this vehicle is listed in the national 69 registry as being one of only 10 69 Vairs with the 95 hp 3 speed powertrain combo. I don't know if that enhances the collectibility or value of the vehicle for the seller but certainly makes it interesting and unique

Sent via Rod's Mobile device...Have a great day!