<VV> PARTS F/S N.SYR. NY>

N2VZD at aol.com N2VZD at aol.com
Wed Aug 10 09:24:06 EDT 2016

These parts were left behind in a house by the Zinteck family who have a
Yenko in the family somewhere.
I am not sure of the "whole story" but I heard recently that there is Yenko
 motor stuff there. Suggested prices were put on some of it by a non
Corvair  person.  I no nothing more , and have no iterest in the stuff , so I do
not  plan on going there. I am only relaying the message to help? out.
Regards,  Tim Colson  CNYCorvairs.
PLEASE use the email below for any questions!   Thanks.
  FROM :    _jbiondi1 at ithaca.edu_ (mailto:jbiondi1 at ithaca.edu)
Hello,
My name is Jen Biondi and I recently bought a house in North  Syracuse. The
previous owners I believe were a part of your club at some point  in time
(Zintecks?). Anyhow, a TON of car and mostly Corvair parts and items  were
left behind in my basement. I'm curious if any members of the club were
interested in buying some of the items. Please let me know if anyone is
interested and I can set up times for anyone who would like to come check out  the
items.
Thanks,
Jen