<VV> Zinteck Family & Corvair parts.

James P. Rice ricebugg at comcast.net
Wed Aug 10 12:38:51 EDT 2016

All:  Back in the late 70's I met some of the Zinteck's at IRP.  This was
back before I became Chairman of the CORSA Competition Committee in late
1979.  They were at IRP for Jim Schardt's Dayton Wheel Products Yenko
Stinger Challenge.  Car had rt front corner crunched in the race.  Race was
a SCCA event put on by the Western Ohio Region.  They called the event "The
WAR Games."  If you go back in the CORSA Communique far enough, you will
find event coverage...by me.

Don't know what happened to the Stinger or them since then.   They kinda
fell off the face of the Corvair world.

Don't know what is in her basement, but somebody should grab those parts.
ASAP.

Historically Yours,
		James

Message: 4