<VV> ZINTECKS STINGER

N2VZD at aol.com N2VZD at aol.com
Wed Aug 10 17:41:36 EDT 2016

The original car was bought for them by the father , Ed, before he passed
away to keep them occupied and out of trouble. I am not sure who has what ,
but  the younger? brother came up to me at a car show last fall and
reintroduced  himself. He then sent me updated picture of the car in storage. That
is the last  I have heard from him. He said he was going to get back into our
club soon. His  father was a hard worker and key figure  to get the CNYCC
going in 1973. I  am not sure how the parts got "left behind" at mothers
house , But I will  attempt to find out more soon.  I have included the photo
taken less than a  year ago. I hope they "surface again"
Regards, Tim Colson   C N Y C C lifer