<VV> seepage

James Weppelman jweppel at hotmail.com
Wed Aug 10 20:09:22 EDT 2016

I strongly disagree with the non-permatex people. I have used the permatex product "right stuff" for years on all different kinds of gaskets. if you lay a bead down just on a hard surface, let it dry, then try to pull it apart. Its a far cry from the old "blue goo". If the stuff is so bad, why do most new cars have no gaskets, just sealer and rubber(some type) of O-ring style gaskets. Oh you don't see many new cars "marking there territory" either.

jmho

Jim Weppelman

Pittsburgh:}

61 Lakewood