<VV> FW: bogus Corsa on eBay : Saginaw transaxle?

BBRT chsadek at comcast.net
Fri Aug 12 08:45:37 EDT 2016

Charlie,

Convention. A long time ago (when Matt was young), folks distinguished the
later six bolt trans as a Saginaw and the earlier transmissions as Borg
Warner.. I believe part of the reason was that the early transmissions
appeared to be similar to BW and I think, but not sure, that BW designed
them. All were made in Saginaw. In the last few years (when Matt got more
mature), it was found that all were made in Saginaw..

Chuck S