<VV> cleaning solvent

Cliff Tibbitts cliff at tibweb.com
Mon Aug 15 12:39:00 EDT 2016

Andy, like a couple of others have recommended, I use naptha.  It is
readily available at Lowe's, Home Depot and most hardware stores and/or any
paint store.  It is a primarily a paint solvent.  What I like about it is
that it is almost odorless, does not burn your skin or eyes, (unless you
splash some in your eyes) cleans up oil like crazy and dries quickly with
no residue.  It can also be used to clean metal prior to painting.  I buy
it by the gallons.

Be prepared, they will probably ask for your ID.  Apparently, it also used
for more nefarious purposes.

Give it a try.  I think you will like it much better than gasoline.

Cliff Tibbitts
cliff at tibweb.com